Monday, July 15, 2013

Lemons and Life


A month ago, my husband and I moved to Catalonia, Spain from Israel where we were both in full-time positions. Since I am at the beginning of the third trimester of my first pregnancy and have not yet learned the Catalan language (I do have a not-quite professional level of Spanish though), I am neither working nor seeking employment. With the next few months ahead of me to transition into a new country, community and motherhood, and the months thereafter to find my place in the world and to figure out what is next, I decided to create this space to document the process. My plan is to cover this transitional phase in my life as well as other topics that interest me such as eating well, travel, culture, quilting and social action.

Much love to all!
Ashley

Lemon trees in the Serra de Tramuntana, Majorca, Balearic Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment